Friday, September 5, 2008

Off to a running start!

School is going very well, and the kids are as excited as I am. It's like a breath of fresh air. Even Algebra is going just fine! My 18ds is moving ahead on subjects that we haven't even started yet. He's thinking maybe he can graduate early. We'll see... If he keeps this pace, there's a good chance.

I've found that each child is moving along independently and I'm finding a great deal of one-on-one time with each one. This is a tremendous blessing. The only one who needs more time from me is my 6ds, but I'm working on that one, today. He's so happy all the time, that he never seems to 'need' me to drop things for him. I must purpose to create that special time with him each day, because he doesn't demand it. My 10dd and I go walking every morning by ourselves and are enjoying time together.

Brian's truck gas tank arrived today - Guess I know what he's doing this weekend!

Gotta go, only had a few moments to spare.

No comments: