Friday, October 3, 2008

And the Saga Continues...

So Josh was doing something stupid last Sunday (his words) and did a backwards dive off the steep side of our driveway. Nothing's broken, but we spent most of Monday morning at two different doctors, and he's just getting out of his sling today, Friday. Depending on your perspective, it's a good thing he hurt his RIGHT shoulder, since he is LEFT-handed. And you know, it is amazing that he fell head first down the embankment and did NOT hit his head.

Then, on Wednesday, we had to rush the scooby doo dog to the vet for emergency surgery. He developed an abscess on his face from a cut his SISTER had inflicted on him. Bad Kita! I could tell she felt really badly about it. (Not!)

Wait! There's more!!! On Thursday, I had to go to the chiropractor due to my neck turning against me. He had to put me in a collar, it was so bad. I am still wearing it today and icing, alternating with heat. I'm afraid to sneeze, and yawning is rather painful. I am amazed at how many things you need your neck for. Putting on shoes, trying to see the caller ID on the phone, drinking water, laughing, walking a dog, getting up from a chair, sitting in a chair...you get the idea.

No comments: