Monday, October 27, 2008

Face Book

So I've discovered Face Book. I resisted for a long time. I have enough to do, don't you know. Adding another computer 'thing' didn't seem wise. But the minute I showed up, I was suddenly connected with old friends I thought I'd lost forever. College, even high school came flooding back with memories of laughter and tears. Now Providence has broadened His scope as stories of his mercy and grace shine through to warm me. We are all connected by chords spun from the Hand of God, like lace crafted in an ever changing pattern, drawing us one to another. I thought Face Book would steal my time. Instead, my time there has brought God, who is not limited by time, a little closer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to facebook! I have literally found hundreds of people.

God Bless!

Jon D.