Thursday, July 10, 2008

Way Cool!!!

So I'm still doing research in preparation for publishing...

In the process, I have been given contact with people who would normally not give me the time of day. Time after time, doors are opening that confirm God's leading in this effort of writing. I'm totally 'hooked', if you'll pardon the expression, on the drug scene in today's youth culture. Why? No, my kids are not into it. And no, I don't come from that background. So what, then? I'm still not certain. But I am convinced that I have God's leading, by more than ten separate confirmations that 'fell' into my lap. Like a rock. The best one? I got a call from an undercover cop today. How cool is that? Even better? He confirmed my story line, by his own experience. To use an old phrase from my jr. high years, I'm totally stoked!

Now you've seen the other side of the home school mom - I'm even starting to talk like my rogue cop!

Now, if you'll pardon me, I really have to tend to some chores, before my husband nixes my writing!

No comments: