Sunday, August 3, 2008

Returning to the blog thing

Been away from the computer, ok, well, not the computer, but away from the Internet for awhile. A friend visited from Florida and we had a good time. The kids and I are gearing up for school, buying books, setting schedules, etc. And I'm writing furiously, moving toward a deadline to publish, which has been set in motion.

We have another friend visiting the last week of August and then back to school.

I'm having fun writing - learning new things. I have a drive along coming up and I'm meeting with two different task force guys. I am gaining a tremendous respect for LEO's (Law Enforcement Officers) and especially for those who go under cover. They are heroes. We go about our days, distracted by all manner of things, while these men and women risk their lives to save others.

Maybe in my writing, I can share a little glimpse of that for those who might read what I publish.

Be safe.

No comments: